What are the guidelines to submit an abstract ?
Modified on: Mon, 8 May, 2017 at 10:39 AM
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- A special criterion for accepting abstracts will be their topic as well as structure, content and degree of innovation.
The structure of the abstract should be as follows:
- Background and Purpose
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is permitted.
- The titles and the names of the authors are excluded from this number and have to be entered separately.
- Tables should not be included in the abstract body.
- Methods section should include type of statistical analysis done if applicable to the study.
- Statements like “Results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.